ADT-CNC4640 Four Axis Milling/Drilling CNC Controller | £790 plus VAT
ADT-CNC4640 is a 4 axis CNC controller, designed for Milling/Drilling, adopting an ARM9 high performance CPU and programmable FPGA, real-time multi-task control technology and hardware interpolation technology. Precision is guaranteed at μm-level. The unit posesses a 256M electronic hard drive, and boasts a 7 inch color display screen.
Prices are NOT inclusive of VAT
- 7.0 Inch TFT color display, 800 X 400 hight resolution display Ethernet network interface, 10/100M enthernet port.
- U flash and USB communication port, USB TO PC communication connector.
- Additional plate (FCNC4M) and MPG (CNC4A)
- ARM 9 CPU+FPGA double core processor
- PLC function
- Four chanel 2 mb/s high speed pulse output , 6 chanel AB phase decoder
- Two chanel serial RS232 connector.
- SD card big capacity memory connector.
- Support 4 axis linkage.
Option Spare Parts
CNC System Function
Diagnose CPU, memory, LCD, I/O interface, parameter state, coordinates and processing program comprehensively every time the system is started or reset; diagnose power supply, principal axis, limit and I/O ports in real-time during operating.
Automatic reverse clearance compensation
Automatic tool length compensation
Automatic tool radius compensation
Automatic tool radius biasing and automatic tool tip transition
- Abundant instruction system
Mirror processing instruction
Tool biasing instructions
Program cycle, program skip, program shift, program transfer, different end processing modes, macro definition and program management instructions
Fixed-point instructions: starting point, setting point, etc.
Linear, arc and spiral interpolation instructions
Six workpiece coordinate systems, nine extension coordinate systems and one reference point
- Full English menu operation & full screen edit
4640/4620 CNC control system uses cascading menu structure and full Chinese operation to ensure simple operation and visibility.
- Abundant error-correction functions
Point out the nature and correct the errors in operation.
- Program exchange between CNC system and PC
Perform CAD/CAM/CAPP auxiliary programming with abundant software in PC, and then transmit CNC program to the system through communication interface (USB disk, RS232 interface), or transmit the programs from the system to PC.
- CNC system operating condition
24V DC (with filter)
Optimum operating temperature
Optimum operating humidity
No excessive dust, acid, alkali, corrosive and explosive gases, no strong electromagnetic interference
CNC System Application:
- milling machinery
- hardware processing industry
- die processing industry
- engraving industry
- punching machinery
- router retrofit