QS7AA020M AC Servo Driver | £220 plus VAT
QS7AA020M is a new generation of universal servo drive products based on QS6 optimization and improvement, adhering to the QS6 series of excellent quality, more stable and more convenient. The QS7AA020M servo controllers are more mature and stable with rich and complete data. New adding 485 communication function makes to connect with the upper computer software or controller more convenient and reliable.
Prices are NOT inclusive of VAT
- The characteristics of last generation QS6 servo drivers have been fully retained.
- AC sine wave control, smooth torque, no impulse.
- 2500 line incremental photoelectric encoder, high positional accuracy, rotation positional accuracy can reach 1/10000R.
- Speed ration can be as large as 1:5000, has stable torque characteristics from low speed to high speed.
- Adopting high speed FPGA processing, motor fastest rotation speed can be 5000RPM.
- Rich and complete parameter setting can be configured with different ways of working and operating characteristics to adapt to different requirements.
- Possess position, speed and torque control mode, has applications in a wide range.
- Use intelligent Space Vector control (SVPWM), has much larger torque and much less noise than traditional SPWM.
- Up to three times overload design, stronger load ability.
- Perfect protection function: over current, overvoltage, over heat, encoder abnormal etc.
- Perfect condition monitoring function, such as positional deviation, rotate speed, feedback impulse, command impulse etc.
Working environment temperature：45℃
Storage environment temperature：-40℃～55℃
40%~80% (none condensing)
①Position control ②JOG control ③Speed control ④Torque control ⑤Position and speed control ⑥Inside pulse control ⑦Electric tool carrier control
①Pulse+ Direction ②CW + CCW Pulse ③ Two-phase AB orthogonal pulses
2500p/r, frequency division can be set arbitrary within 0-128
Rotate speed, motor current, motor torque, current location、positional deviation, command impulse count, current pulse frequency, space rate, I/O diagnose, analog input values, etc
Over current, overvoltage, low voltage, overload, over heat, lack phase, over speed, ncoder abnormal, out of tolerance, mode abnormal alarm etc.